mardi 24 février 2015

R: How to test/validate unlabeled data in association rules in R?

I produced association rules by using the arules package. I'm left with +/- 250 rules. I would like to test/validate the rules that I have, like answering the question: How do I know that these association rules are true? How can I validate them? What are common practice to test it?


I thought about cross validation (with training data and test data) as I read that it's not impossible to use it on unsupervised learning methods..but I'm not sure if it makes sense since I don't use labeled data.


I uploaded an example of the data that I use here: http://ift.tt/1BMgl0c


If someone has a clue, even if it's not specifically about association rules (but testing other unsupervised learning methods), that would also be helpful to me.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire