samedi 28 février 2015

UI automation in instruments 6.1 cannot run through my web application in Safari yosemite os

I am running the UI automation scripts through my application running in Safari. In that I am giving the automation commands starting as "instruments -w ..." to the process which I created in java for running the commands in terminal directly. The simulator is launching but the app is not installed. It's showing the following error. Instruments Usage Error : Could not remove existing output document 'file:///System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/XPCServices/com.apple.WebKit.Plugin.64.xpc/instrumentscli0.trace': Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=513 "You don’t have permission to save the file “instrumentscli0.trace” in the folder “com.apple.WebKit.Plugin.64.xpc”." UserInfo=0x7ff26d117480 {NSFilePath=/System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/XPCServices/http://ift.tt/1LWg24S, NSUnderlyingError=0x7ff26d132450 "The operation couldn’t be completed. Permission denied"}.


Please suggest how to solve this and run my automation commands through my web application ?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire