mardi 26 mai 2015

Getting "Error during sync. Timeout." error on android CTS (Compatibility Test Suite).

Problem: When I try to run my a complete test on CTS on the ubuntu command line "run cts --plan CTS", I get the error message "Error during sync. Timeout."

Additional Information:

  • I'm running Ubuntu 12.04.0 LTS on the VirtualBox.
  • the host Operating System is Windows 7 Professional.
  • The device I'm running CTS on is physically connected to a USB 3.0 Port.

Tried (and failed) Solutions:

Solution 1: I tried restarting both the host OS and Ubuntu after getting the "Error during sync. Timeout." message

Solution 2: I connected the device physically to a USB 2.0 Port

Solution 3: Used a different wire to connect my computer to the device.

Solution 4: Shutdown the device and turned it back on after getting the "Error during sync. Timeout." message.

Solution 5: I restarted the adb server by typing "adb kill-server" and then typing "adb devices"

Note that throughout all the solutions above, I made sure that the Guest OS in the VirtualBox can recognizes the plugged in USB device. I did this by:

  • Typing in "lsusb" in the command line
  • Typing "adb devices" in the command line.
  • Checked that "USB Debugging" option is checked under the Developer Options in the device.

Any answers is greatly appreciated! If there's any information I forgot to bring up, please let me know.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire