mercredi 27 mai 2015

How to compare test results of a Gradle build

I'm currently using build artifact comparison tools / plugins available in Gradle like compare-gradle-builds (http://ift.tt/1J5XAXo in Gradle) or Artifact Diff Plugin (in Jenkins) or using some utility program(s) like pkgdiff (I would say this is one of the easiest way to see high level / detailed low level differences while doing artifact comparisons with nice HTML report output).

This helps in showing what's happened / changed since last build or in two given builds.

Similarly, I'm trying to find if there are any tools/utilities/plugins available online (in Gradle, Jenkins or other open source tool) which I can use to compare the test results (Unit / or non-unit tests like Integration / etc) of two given builds (i.e. it'll show me what exactly got added/removed/changed/failed/turned successful/time took to run the tests/configuration changes in the tests or in the test code etc with side by side comparison if possible?

I know SonarQube provides info about this to some extent (since previous analysis/in last X no. of days periods etc) but I'm wondering if there are specific tools/plugins/utilities available just for doing comparison on test results.

NOTE:
What if I'm running:
1. Tests in IE (Internet Explorer) in one matrix configuration slave/job and tests in FF(Firefox) in other. 2. What if there are multiple jobs (for running suite of tests). Is there any way to aggregate the results and compare.

Thanks.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire