mercredi 30 septembre 2015

"Installation failed since the device already has a newer version of this application" Black-box Robotium testing Android Studio

I have a black-box Robotium test working in Eclipse. I have imported the test into Android Studio. In the gradle file I've added: - Dependency to Robotium library: androidTestCompile 'com.jayway.android.robotium:robotium-solo:5.5.1'

  • The package of the app under test in the attribute: testApplicationId "package.app.under.test"

When I run the test I get the Exception:

* "Installation failed since the device already has a newer version of this application. In order to proceed, you have to uninstall the existing application." *

I tried to uninstall the app, re-install, change the version of the app but I cannot run the test.

Does anyone know how to run a black-box Robotium test in Android Studio, for an app without the source code available? Is correct to add the package of the app under test in the testApplicationId attribute.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire