lundi 28 septembre 2015

php user-level session persistence

I have a use-case where I need to be able to access my site from the local server. Specifically, it's for a html-to-pdf export of parts of various pages, but this would be nice for testing parts of the website as well.

The problem is that we have a login splash page, which needs to be dealt with before I can access any parts of the website. It would be really nice if I could just call a command "wkhtml2pdf 'localhost/[myurl]'" and have it pdf some stuff, but it hits this splash page.

Is there some way that I can perma-persist just one single session on the server? Or enable login-less access from localhost? Or could I just add a new apache entry that accesses our site, whitelists only localhost and somehow circumvents the login?

Anybody out there handling this problem? What's the best solution?

-Scott!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire