mardi 29 septembre 2015

Running AngularJS / Jasmine tests on build or source version of a project

I'm building a project with the help of AngularJS with multiple apps in one projects sharing components / modules.

Now I'm starting to write my tests in Jasmine and I'm wondering if I should use the "optimized" build by Grunt or the real sources as the base of my tests.

The Grunt build also bundles files and templates in different folders than they are in orginal project source. That's why loading templates fails in the tests relying on the orginal source, because after the build they are located in a different paths, which get used in the components. (i.e. original: /app/apps/foo/templates/bar.html -> after build: /templates/bar.html)

So the overall question is: Should I run my tests in Jasmine for an AngularJS project on the orginal sources or the builded version?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire