lundi 26 octobre 2015

Is Custom view can be detected by traversing from the root view inside an activity, and is it trackable?

I have a custom view in my application. I want to know if I traverse from the root view by calling getWindow().getDecorView().getRootView() and traverse all its children recursively using BFS will I get the custom view?

I am implementing a record and replay. When the user interacts I capture the view Id and during replay I find the particular view from the view ID. But it might happen that the custom view does not have any view Id associated with it. But if I want to track the custom view later i need its reference and for this I need something like view Id to track it. Are there any other ways to track a particular view from view hierarchy programmatically?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire