mercredi 29 juin 2016

Different resource files for integration testing an asp.net application

My asp.net application uses a resource file to point to some REST api endpoints. The apps behavior changes depending on the amount of data it gets back from those services.

I'd like to perform integration testing on my app but I'd like to use different resource files that have custom api endpoints depending on the scenario I'd like to check against. For instance, I'd like to be able to test the integration of my app if the end points return nothing, one item, or many items.

In my ninject bindings I have

var appSettings = StreamDeserializer.DeserializeFileFromResource<AppStartSettings>(Resources.appsettings);

Is there a way I can configure specflow to rebuild my application with a different resource file depending on the integration test scenario?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire