mardi 28 juin 2016

Each testcase as supperate report log file with surefire

Could you please help me I have test class:

@FixMethodOrder(MethodSorters.NAME_ASCENDING)
@Category(NewServicesESB.class)
public class ConnectionTest {


 @Test
 public void checkConnection() { }

 @Test
 public void createConnection() { }



}

From now I want to have each supperate txt output report file: one for checkConnection() and other for createConnection()

I run mvn surefire-report:report command I get one entire file for all my two methods checkConnection() and createConnection()

While I use Jenkins junit report plugin in report I have The test class and inside of this class I have my wo methods and while I open one of this method I see all log from checkConnection() and createConnection()

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire