mercredi 25 janvier 2017

Meteor test only runs one test suite

This is part of my project directory.

enter image description here

Unfortunately, for some strange reasons, all but one tests are executed, the one contained in the file methods.transformations.test.js.

Everything seemed fine this morning, then I ran into some issues and fixed them, and when I looked back at the test results, all my tests are no longer executed. All the files are loaded, and if I put a console.log inside every describe, I see things being echo'ed, but no it(...) is executed.

I'm not sure what kind of information I can provide to help resolve this issue. Can someone help?

I'm using

practicalmeteor:chai@2.1.0_1
practicalmeteor:mocha@2.4.5_6
practicalmeteor:mocha-core@1.0.1

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire