lundi 30 janvier 2017

Run only tagged test in sbt custom test task

I have an sbt subproject that includes end to end tests. These are run as e2e:test. I have defined my config as I have defined a tag in the same subproject. object HealthCheckTest extends Tag("HealthCheckTest")

I am tagging some of my end to end tests with HealthCheckTest as follows:

it("should be able to verify the data", HealthCheckTest)

I want to run only the health check tests from command line. I am trying to do this via:

sbt 'project e2e' e2e:testOnly -- -n HealthCheckTest

but this leads to all of the e2e tests being run. I have tried giving the full path to the tag (com.s.p.e2etests.HealthCheckTest), but that does not work either.

Occasionally I get warnings about -- and - being deprecated; however, all documentation online says to use this syntax including scalatest docs.

How can I run just my tagged e2e tests?

I have also tried to create a separate task for health check tests but could only figure out how to filter based on test class name, not by tag.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire