vendredi 31 mars 2017

Exception: x is not one of the net inputs: {'data': (80, 3, 227, 227)} / caffe deploy.prototxt input data

I am trying to test my network on new data, below is the part where I define data in my deploy.prototxt file

input: "data"
input_dim: 80 #16
input_dim: 3
input_dim: 227
input_dim: 227
input: "modaldata"
input_dim: 80 #16
input_dim: 3
input_dim: 227
input_dim: 227
input: "clip_markers"
input_dim: 80 #16
input_dim: 1
input_dim: 1
input_dim: 1

data is the RGB file and modaldata is a modal image of the same file (such as depth).

Using a python script I transform both of the image data, there is no error during transforming "data" however I get an error while transforming the "modaldata" at this line:

modalcaffe_in[ix] = transformer_modal.preprocess('modaldata',inputs)

And the error I get is:

..../python/caffe/io.py", line 136, in preprocess
  self.__check_input(in_)
 File "/.../python/caffe/io.py", line 115, in __check_input
  in_, self.inputs))

Exception: modaldata is not one of the net inputs: {'data': (80, 3, 227, 227)}

Is this a shortcoming of caffe? Are we not allowed to pass multiple image data? If not, what am I doing wrong? Either way, how can I overcome this? I have trained my model and all, all I need is to test on new data. Thx.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire