mardi 28 mars 2017

Ionic 2 : Test with jasmine and karma error 'ng test'

I try to follow this tutorial :

http://ift.tt/2nJjOLu

And when I run "ng test" I have this error :

C:\xampp\htdocs\AppFineMobile>ng test
27 03 2017 11:55:00.556:ERROR [preprocess]: Can not load "angular-cli", it is not registered!
  Perhaps you are missing some plugin?
No provider for "framework:angular-cli"! (Resolving: framework:angular-cli)
Error: No provider for "framework:angular-cli"! (Resolving: framework:angular-cli)
    at error (C:\xampp\htdocs\AppFineMobile\node_modules\di\lib\injector.js:22:12)
    at Object.get (C:\xampp\htdocs\AppFineMobile\node_modules\di\lib\injector.js:9:13)
    at Injector.get (C:\xampp\htdocs\AppFineMobile\node_modules\di\lib\injector.js:54:19)
    at C:\xampp\htdocs\AppFineMobile\node_modules\karma\lib\server.js:143:20
    at Array.forEach (native)
    at Server._start (C:\xampp\htdocs\AppFineMobile\node_modules\karma\lib\server.js:142:21)
    at Injector.invoke (C:\xampp\htdocs\AppFineMobile\node_modules\di\lib\injector.js:75:15)
    at Server.start (C:\xampp\htdocs\AppFineMobile\node_modules\karma\lib\server.js:103:18)
    at Promise (C:\xampp\htdocs\AppFineMobile\node_modules\@angular\cli\tasks\test.js:35:25)
    at Class.run (C:\xampp\htdocs\AppFineMobile\node_modules\@angular\cli\tasks\test.js:15:16)
    at Class.run (C:\xampp\htdocs\AppFineMobile\node_modules\@angular\cli\commands\test.js:99:25)
    at Class.<anonymous> (C:\xampp\htdocs\AppFineMobile\node_modules\@angular\cli\ember-cli\lib\models\command.js:134:17)
    at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:103:7)

I don't understand what I have to do. I had run this command at first :

npm install --save-dev @angular/cli @types/jasmine @types/node jasmine-core jasmine-spec-reporter karma karma-chrome-launcher karma-cli karma-jasmine karma-jasmine-html-reporter karma-coverage-istanbul-reporter

It work well, and I add all file mentioned in the tutorial ...

In my test.ts file I have an error in my import :

import { getTestBed, TestBed } from '@angular/core/testing';

I have : Cannot find module '@angular/core/testing', but it exist in my module folder...

Someone have an idea ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire