mardi 28 mars 2017

How to make an Extended Entry Decision Table for Testing

So I need to make a Decision Table to test a bit of code. The code is simple and straight forward but requires two user inputs to determine two proceeding variables. This is why I need to make this more than a binary (true/false) table.

The user is prompted to input total income, this will, in turn, determine which bracket the user falls into. Then the user is prompted to input the amount of dependents, which will determine the final tax. Depending on the income bracket, a switch statement will then set tax = income * [certain percentage]. After this the amount of dependents will determine what percentage of the tax will be removed.

Essentially what I need to know is how to set up my Conditions, Actions, and Rules.

Here is an example of decision table but this one is binary (true/false)

If anyone can help inform me as to what I should do or where I should look, that would be appreciated. I am willing to provide anymore information if need be!

Thanks!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire