jeudi 30 mars 2017

Sending JSON object to a service

I have written a simple service which, if sent the name of a football player, will return the team of said footballer. It's a learning project for myself.

I want to test the accuracy of my service.

I have made a JSON file with a list of footballers and their expected team. I want to send this off to my service and create a report to see how accurate I am.

The JSON looks like this -

{"Team": "Man Utd", "Players": "Ryan Giggs"}
{"Team": "Chelsea", "Players": "John Terry"}
.....

A simple start on my code -

import json
from pprint import pprint

with open('C:\\Users\\ADMIN\\Desktop\\Service_Testing\\service_json.json') as data_file:
    data = json.load(data_file)

pprint(data)

Trying to load it in, however, I get the error -

    raise JSONDecodeError("Extra data", s, end)
json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Extra data: line 2 column 1 (char 47)

What is going wrong here? How can I load my JSON correctly? There are 46k lines in my json file which may be part of the issue !!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire