mercredi 31 mai 2017

Fakes dll files are not copied to Target Directory

I am building Visual Studio project. I have added fakes files for few dlls referenced by this project. Fakes assemblies are generated and added to directory named "FakesAssemblies". In my company there is a requirement that in csproj file for project we cannot have HintPath for References. So references to fakes look like this in csproj files:

<Reference Include="Project.Basic.Fakes" />

Project.Basic is part of Solution. Fake dlls should be copied from FakesAssemblies to output directory: {Solution_path}\bin\Debug (Debug or Release at the end). But only some fakes assemblies are copied to such directory (after I run 'Rebuild' on Project.Basic). What should I do to copy all fakes assemblies to output directory? I am using Visual Studio 2013 Update 5.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire