mardi 26 septembre 2017

Could not find declaration file for enzyme-adapter-react-16?

I've been using Enzyme to test components in my React application for some time. After updating my packages for the first time in a few weeks I've started getting an error from my tests.

 FAIL  src/__tests__/title.test.ts
  ● Testing title component › renders
Enzyme Internal Error: Enzyme expects an adapter to be configured, but found none. [...] 
To find out more about this, see http://ift.tt/2y78RJE

I proceed to install 'enzyme-adapter-react-16' as described in the link and add the following lines to my test file:

import * as enzyme from 'enzyme';
import Adapter from 'enzyme-adapter-react-16';
enzyme.configure({ adapter: new Adapter() });

However, as my application is written in TypeScript, I now run into two new problems.

error1 error2

To clarify the images the first error is that there aren't any types for enzyme-adapter-react-16, and the second error says that enzyme does not have the property configure.

I'm relatively new to TypeScript so I need some help. I've tried to install types for enzyme-adapter-react-16 but those do not appear to exist.

Should I attempt to add them myself, or is there some way I can avoid this problem all together?

Also curious what made this error appear. I didn't need an Adapter before, why now?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire