vendredi 27 juillet 2018

How to set up unit tests for Backbone web application

I am working on a single-page web application built with Backbone.js, Marionette.js, jQuery, Handlebars and other front-end libraries. The application uses server APIs to interact with its back-end. I am interested in setting up and writing unit tests for the front-end logic that is growing in size and complexity.

What tools do people use in the industry to test the front-end of a web application? How difficult is it to set up and use? Is there a front-end testing framework that can be used with a Backbone.js application?

I know about mock servers and I don't want to test the front-end with those. I would like to test the JavaScript code (client logic) of a Backbone + Marionette app.

Thank you.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire