lundi 30 juillet 2018

PyTest: Auto delete temporary directory created with tmpdir_factory

I'm trying to create a temporary directory with a specific name (eg, "data") for all tests within a module using PyTest's tmpdir_factory similar to the tutorial:

@pytest.fixture(scope='module')
def project_file(self, tmpdir_factory):
    return tmpdir_factory.mktemp("data")

I'm using the temporary directory in some tests within the module successfully. However, the directory still exists after running the tests and when I run them again, I get a failure because I cannot create a new temporary directory with name "data".

How can I automatically delete the temporary directory "data" after the pytest tests finish? The tmpdir argument creates temporary directory that is removed but it doesn't have a name and it only has function scope.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire