mercredi 31 octobre 2018

Does anyone wanna help me test my python module?

So, I'm pretty sure this doesn't belong here but... So, I'm a senior in HS going into college for CST software development and I'm an intermediate python programmer. I'm currently working on a "game engine" for text-based RPG games. The reason for the quotes around 'game engine' is because I'm pretty sure it's not considered an engine, but idk what to call it, so. At this current time, it is in Alpha v0.5.0. I have plans for the beta version that will make it more of an 'engine'. I'm planning to re-write the entire project. Anyway, it's supposed to have very little limitation. In a way, it's more of a template, but it's really a project for practice. I need some testers/people to try to develop with it. I need help finding bugs and I need suggestions for features. You can install the module with pip (pip install TARBS-Engine). Here is a link for the git repo. Thanks! -Steve

Edit: There is some documentation for it so you know how to use it lol

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire