mercredi 31 octobre 2018

Meaning of terms after analysis in Locust Load Testing

I am using Locust (Modern Open Source Load Testing Tool) for Load testing of APIs.
As it is simulation + analysis tool, I am not able to understand some of the terms.
Below is the screen-shot of the test which I have done on the API.

Test Run

Terms I want to know about:

  1. The relationship between Number of users to simulate Vs Hatch Rate (Users Spawned/Second).
  2. From the above image, the meaning of Median (ms), Average (ms), Content Size(bytes).
    1. min_wait, max_wait, the name of the variables which we override with own values in the WebsiteUser(HttpLocust) class, the significance of min_wait, max_wait.

Next, in the Charts tab, Locust shows 3 graphs, namely (Total Requests/Second, Response Time (ms), Number of Users).
Not able to make sense of this charts,
In Total Requests/Second, should I look at peaks with respect to time as it isNumber of Users Vs Time Graphs`, how do I make sense of all the charts.

Thank You.

Its a broad question, but I need to know about this terms, as for better understanding of the graphs, data which I get after doing the analysis.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire