mercredi 28 novembre 2018

How to user json response token in jmeter

I need your help.

I am recording a website then its response token generate in Json Format. I am using Json Extractor then authentication failed. Please help to short out this issue.

My json Response is :

{ "token":"eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJBMjIwOSIsInNjb3BlcyI6W3siYXV0aG9yaXR5IjoiUk9MRV9BRE1JTiJ9XSwiaXNzIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9mcmVzY2hlc29sdXRpb25zLmNvbSIsImlhdCI6MTU0MzQ3NjAxNywiZXhwIjoxNTQzNDk0MDE3fQ.67F7RwjHd4dPteJ77F-QmxSRcv_Wcma_cXh_pnwrfUo", }

I am using this Json Extractor enter image description here

And this is my json response image:

enter image description here

when i am using like this then authentication failed , Please help me guy so i can fixed this issue.

Thanks,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire