mercredi 28 novembre 2018

Upload and Download File over Remote Node without Input Tag as File type

I am Automating a Scenario for Web Application Over Windows which includes the File And Images to be Uploaded to a website, and on my local it is working fine through robot class **

  • but when i execute my tests over Jenkins my jobs get failed. I need to Upload my file to a web site executing over Remote machine.

**

  • For File Upload :- I cannot simply upload the file using send keys method since The Input tag doesn't have File Type i.e. input[type!='file']. Are there any other solutions to achieve this without using Robot Classes and Auto-It.

**

  • For File Download:-

** And I also need to download the File from a web Application over remote and verify that it has been downloaded successfully provided there is no API for this. When the file gets downloaded over the remote, I am not able to verify that whether it has been downloaded or not since Remote Machine execution is not visible. Is there any way to achieve this, kindly please suggest.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire