lundi 25 février 2019

Can't select my field and also I can't write there with codeception

I'm trying to write a small test where I login to my chosen page. I want to write my email address to login field and press the button to login. However, I receive an error that I miss argument in my fillField function.

[ArgumentCountError] Too few arguments to function AcceptanceTester::fillField(), 1 passed in C:\Users\Henrikas\tests\acceptance\LoginCest.php on line 11 and exactly 2 expected

Here's my code: public function successTest(AcceptanceTester $I)

 {

        $I->wantTo("Created test case for login");
        $I->amOnPage('page');
        $I->fillField(['input' => '.form-control', "myEmailAddress"]);
        $I->click("//button[@class='btn btn-primary btn-block btn-rounded text-uppercase']");
}
}

And error picture: enter image description here

HTML code from my webiste: enter image description here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire