mercredi 27 février 2019

Google Analytics Mock Testing accounts with eCommerce data

I am a tester looking for a solution for testing our software integration with Google Analytics. I am testing a software that utilises the API routes provided from Google Analytics, I need access to a Google Analytic account with eCommerce data.

Our company does not have eCommerce data, as we are not a company about selling goods to customers. So I am looking for some advice on what people have done in order to test certain API routes from Google Analytics, when they don't have access to it with a real account.

I have tried using Google's own mock account for testing, but it doesn't grant access for integrations.

So if anyone has a solution or ideas for how I can go about this, would be great :).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire