jeudi 28 février 2019

Using Postman only for mocking, in addition to Katalon automation

I'm currently working on Katalon Studio automated testing, and I have to setup a Mock Server for this testing purposes.

So, I wondered if its ok to use Postman only for mocks, and may be a silly question but I don't know anything about mocking right now. I saw that there are like libraries of mocking, but I see that Postman makes it easier, with a nice graphic interface, and since I don't have a large technical background I want to take the simplest path to achieve this mock server.

Also I saw that with SoapUI you can make mocks too. Wouldn't that limitate the mocking only to SOAP?

As you see I don't know much haha, so any help is welcomed.

Thanks beforehand

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire