mardi 25 juin 2019

Do I group my test project's packages by the features or as UI and Integration followed by features?

I'm writing a test project that is testing some features using java and selenium. I would like to know if there is some standard in structuring this. My question is whether I should separate packages based on UI and integration tests, followed by features (such as HomePage); or would it be better to structure the project by features first and then add packages for UI and Integration based on the requirement.

Currently, I have only UI tests with sub packages for my page objects that I am testing. I have considered separating tests using @Tag annotations.

It would be helpful if someone could provide some reference or projects that I could refer to improve my design in terms of both readability and design. Please let me know if there is any other information I can provide. Thanks in advance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire