mercredi 26 juin 2019

How to use javascript to run automated tests in browser using selenium+CUCUMBER

Well, I am kinda new to this. First of all, my main goal is to execute a simple cucumber example which tests automatically something extremely simple as well.By doing this I will try to get the idea of how should i do other kind of autmated test. So, I wrote some scenarios, and I want to test them somehow on a site(e.g. google.com). The site is written in JS and therefore I need to write JavaScript code to "connect" the scenarios with the language.

I google searched things like: "How to automatically test a site using cucumber" "How to automatically run scenarios with selenium-javascript" and so on...

Any ideas? No hatefull comments please :/ Thanks in advance!

DL.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire