mardi 28 janvier 2020

How to test angluar app with node.js backend

recently i've been learning some angular and node js. I've created something like marketplace using this two. https://github.com/MrRav3n/Angular-Marketplace here is my respository.

I'm writting because i want to start my journey with testing. I've read already some basics tutorials but i still havent found angluar + node.js testing. You know.. i dont want to test node.js and angular separately. Is there posibility to test only angluar.js app (wait for callbacks etc) and doing it in some way test node.js? I dont know if i said everything understandable. Sorry for that.

Thanks in advance!

PS. i'm looking for some exaples from web (you can just pass a link or smth) or example with my code (products.service.ts is component i would like to test, server.js is my backend) ^^

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire