jeudi 30 janvier 2020

I enabled rerunFailingTestsCount Surefire feature. How do I configure Jenkins CI to show the rich test data?

I found out about rerunFailingTestsCount feature in Surefire (commit). When a test fails, the runner tries to rerun it up to a specified number of times. If any of these reruns succeed, the test is considered PASSED, but FLAKY.

This feature implements extension to the JUnit XML report format, with additional attributes in the test result.

How can I configure Jenkins CI to meaningfully show the newly gained test data about my testing?

I would like to be able to monitor my flaky tests, so I can maintain general overview of what's going on, and later so I can prioritize fixing the ones that slow the build the most.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire