mercredi 29 avril 2020

Android Benchmark tes - How to test application

I have created a new benchmark module in my application to test out performance of my cide.

My Project Structure is like this

Project_name -app -benchmark

app is Android application (com.android.application) while benchmark module is library (com.android.library).

I want to test my Java/Kotlin code as well as performance of my xml's inside my app module. Now in benchmark samples https://github.com/android/performance-samples the module being benchmarked is a library module.

How can I refer my Java/Kotlin files and my xml's inside my benchmark module to test the performance.

Note: I tried putting benchmark tests in the app module but it does not calculate the speed of the methods/layout inflation if used outside benchmark module.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire