jeudi 27 août 2020

Firebase Test Lab UI Testing for WebView app (React)

Speaking of an app built with React to serve both mobile platforms (iOS and Android) is there any way to use the Firebase Test Lab to do specific clicks or some sort of user flow like in Selenium?

Unfortunately the robo script recording in Android Studio only works for native Android UI apps but is not able to record any clicks done in a webview which is very unfortunate as that is exactly what I need.

Firebase is great since it allows me to test on a variety of devices but the bot in the robo test can't even get behind the welcome screen of the React app.

I don't necessarily wanna stick to Firebase. If there's another solution that let's me record a user workflow and test that on multiple devices I'd be glad to hear about it!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire