vendredi 28 août 2020

RTL's TypeError: _react2.screen.getAllBy is not a function

In my project I am successfully using render and screen from @testing-library/react, However everytime I do screen.getAllBy or screen.getByRole or anything else other than getByText I am getting such errors. One of them was,

typeerror: _react2.screen.getAllBy is not a function

This occurred upon the usage of screen.getAllBy.

My imports includes,

import React from 'react';
import { render, screen } from '@testing-library/react';
import { BrowserRouter } from 'react-router-dom;
import TestComponent from './TestComponent';

Am I missing an import or is there something wrong with my code?

it (`Testing Component`, () => { 
  render(<BrowserRouter><TestComponent /></BrowserRouter>
  expect(screen.getAllBy('li')).toBeInTheDocument();
});

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire