lundi 31 août 2020

JMeter - Active threats over time

I am new to JMeter. I am working with it the last month. The problem that i am facing is with the graph that shows the active threats over time. What i want to achieve is a linear graph that will show that every 2 seconds a new threat is entering the application and do whatever it needs to do. My set up is as follow:

enter image description here

I can not add loop count to infinite as each user is executing different tasks that can be executed only once. It can not reuse the data and hit the services/tasks again with the use of the same user.

The process is:

  • Login
  • Get Requests
  • Post requests

If i execute my scenario i am getting the following graph:

enter image description here

What i need to do in order to get something like the below:

enter image description here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire