lundi 22 février 2021

Fatal error: Uncaught ParseError: syntax error, unexpected ')' , expecting variable (T_VARIABLE)

I was doing my test with phpunit 9.5 and all was fine. Then I wondered why I didn't use php8 ( I used 7.4.5).
I downloaded it and used it but I had some errors and I didn't want to spend time with that so I was back on php7.4.5.
But now when I run my tests, I've got 2 errors and I don't know how to solve it :

  1. Fatal error: Uncaught ParseError: syntax error, unexpected ')', expecting variable (T_VARIABLE) in C:\Users\user\Desktop\Projet\my-project\vendor\phpunit\phpunit\src\TextUI\Command.php on line 97
  2. PHPUnit\TextUI\RuntimeException: syntax error, unexpected ')', expecting variable (T_VARIABLE) in C:\Users\user\Desktop\Projet\my-project\vendor\phpunit\phpunit\src\TextUI\Command.php on line 97

My environment variables are php7.4.5 and I'm on windows

Thks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire