mardi 23 février 2021

Trouble testing Swift in Objective-C test

I am testing myObjCClass which uses a forward declaration to get a Swift class I'm using, I did this because I was getting "failed to emit precompiled header" if I imported the Bridging Header in the .h file. In forward declaration my bridging header import (-Swift.h) is in the .m file. When I try to test this I am able to test my Swift Class but not the classes that inherit from this. I have tried adding #import "MyProject-Swift.h" in my test but I will get the error file not found.

How can I fix this? I just want to test the Swift classes I am using in my Objective-C code.

I have already tried making a new bridging header and importing the main target one into the new test target bridging header, that will give me another "failed to emit precompiled header" I have also tried to set the test target bridging header to the main targets bridging header.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire