dimanche 8 mai 2016

pyVows can't run server

Trying out pyVows, using this tutorial. http://ift.tt/21K0zMV

I can't get the server running to do integration tests. Here's my code.

from pyvows import Vows, expect
from django_pyvows.context import DjangoContext, DjangoHTTPContext
from selenium import webdriver

@Vows.batch
class TDDDjangoApp(DjangoHTTPContext):

    def get_settings(self):
        return "txtquery.settings"

    def topic(self):
        self.start_server()
        browser = webdriver.Firefox()
        browser.get(self.get_url("/"))
        return browser

    def should_prompt_the_user_with_a_django_page(self, topic):
        expect(topic.title).to_include('Main Page')

And here's the error when I run pyVows ui-tests.py:

============
 Vows Results
 ============

    Tdd django app

     Error in topic:
    'Thread' object has no attribute 'server'

Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "c:\users\sally\dropbox\code\djangoprojects\stitech\venv\lib\site-packages\pyvows\runner\gevent.py", line 104, in _run_setup_and_topic
    topic = topic_func(*topic_list)
      File "C:\Users\Sally\dropbox\code\djangoprojects\stitech\txtquery\ui-tests.py", line 72, in topic
    self.start_server()
      File "c:\users\sally\dropbox\code\djangoprojects\stitech\venv\lib\site-packages\django_pyvows\context.py", line 87, in start_server
    self.server.start(settings)
      File "c:\users\sally\dropbox\code\djangoprojects\stitech\venv\lib\site-packages\django_pyvows\server.py", line 50, in start
    while not len(self.thr.server.requests._threads):
AttributeError: 'Thread' object has no attribute 'server'

    Nested tests following this error have not been run.
  Ô£ô OK ┬╗ 0 honored ÔÇó 0 broken (0.001000s)

When I look at this traceback I see a file in django_pyvows called server.py that's creating the error. I can't find a corresponding server.py in the pyvows github repository. So that is perhaps a little strange.

My project's current requirements that could be clashing:

CherryPy==5.3.0
cssselect==0.9.1
Django==1.9.6
django-pyvows==0.6.2
gevent==1.1.1
greenlet==0.4.9
httplib2==0.9.2
lxml==3.6.0
preggy==1.3.0
pyVows==2.0.6
selenium==2.53.2
six==1.10.0
Unidecode==0.4.19

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire