dimanche 13 novembre 2016

How can I publish a Lint results xml file on Jenkins build page without installing any additional plugins?

I'm configuring a Jenkins pipeline to build an Android application.

One of the steps of the build is running Lint test on the code.

The Lint test outputs a test-result.xml file.

I'd like to publish (display) this test result file on the Jenkins build page.

For Unit test results I used XUnitBuilder with JUnit class and Jenkins is successfully processing the file and publishes the results on the build page.

I want to achieve the same goal but with the Lint file and I'm not allowed to install any plugins.

XUnitBuilder is unable to process the Lint xml file.

There's a great plugin which seems perfect for me... Android Lint Plugin - but I'm not allowed to install it.

My question is, do you know how can I publish the Lint test result file just like Jenkins is doing with the Unit Test results but without installing any plugins? Writing a Groovy XML parser is not an option...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire