mercredi 16 novembre 2016

(KarmaJS) How to expose private functions and variables

I'm studying how to use KarmaJS.

My question is how can I expose private functions and variables for my test suite?

I'm already attaching my privates to window.__testing__ but its not appearing in my test suite.

I want to try to test DOM events that's why I'm adding src/main.html in karma.conf.js files array.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong here. Thanks in advance.

Folder Structure

node_modules
src
 |- main.css
 |- main.html
 |- main.js
tests
 |- main.js
gulpfile.js
karma.conf.js
package.json
yarn.lock

Karma Config

.
.
.
frameworks: ['mocha'],
files: [
  'node_modules/chai/chai.js',
  'src/*.html',
  'tests/*.js'
],

Main HTML

<head>
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="main.css">
</head>
<body>
  .
  .
  .
  <script src="main.js"></script>
</body>

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire