samedi 21 janvier 2017

Android: Espresso, No views in hierarchy found matching

I'm testing the launch of a fragment inside my activity, so after performing a click on button that going to launch the fragment, I tested the existing of a text on view inside the launched fragment, but the test fail even though that fragment is launched on my phone, and even in the View Hierarchy is showing that the text exist :

View Hierarchy:

+--------->AppCompatTextView{id=2131886318, res-name=text3_textView, visibility=VISIBLE, width=768, height=68, has-focus=false, has-focusable=false, has-window-focus=true, is-clickable=false, is-enabled=true, is-focused=false, is-focusable=false, is-layout-requested=false, is-selected=false, root-is-layout-requested=false, has-input-connection=false, x=0.0, y=695.0, text=Pour finaliser votre inscription nous avons besion
d'une photo de profil, input-type=0, ime-target=false, has-links=false}

I'm wondering why, espresso fail this test, is it because it doesn't wait for the launch of the fragment?

Btw I turned animations off.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire