jeudi 19 janvier 2017

opc test applicance, software or hardware

I am developing a sensor that communicates via OPC UA. I am using an open source library to implement the OPC interface. Now I would like to test against a "real world" device that would be used by a process control system.

I have implemented my sensor as an OPC server and to test it I've also written a client using the above mentioned library. I've also downloaded a smartphone app that serves as an opc client. So far my sensor works well with these clients.

However I would want to test against something inexpensive that is used in industry. I could also see myself wanting to build several simple test boxes and create my own small network.

If there is a purchasable product I'd also be interested.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire