lundi 12 juin 2017

How to Save Bearer Token for future Use using RestSharp

Im a relative noob to automated testing - currently, I'm using Postman to generate RestSharp code for API requests in Visual Studio 2017 Enterprise.

Esentially, I'm creating a basic unit test, then plopping in the code to execute the test

What I need to know is this - is it possible for me in my tests to first do a login call and SAVE my bearer token in order to use in in all subsequent calls - in postman, this is easy because I can just set an environmental variable that pulls it in.

So essentially, what I need to do is make a login call to return the bearer token save the bearer token, then use that token in the subsequent calls I make

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire