dimanche 11 juin 2017

Killing "System Error" dialog box under csrss.exe

I'm running an automated test of an application that has insufficient dependencies (missing dll), and got this error message:

The program can't start because CUDAPhysicalSystem.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

When the test runner kills the application, the above message box isn't disappearing. Apparently it's owned by csrss.exe, which can't be killed.

My problem is that the only way I can get this message box to close is by manually logging in to to the machine and clicking the X on that message window. Is there another way?

Note that I can easily fix the dependency error, but I would like a robust way of terminating the application under test with all its messages when such errors are encountered.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire