vendredi 2 juin 2017

QA automation flow

Right now i'm doing automation testing for small company. I have been doing this for about half a year. But there is a problem: I have absolutely no experience creating such system. From sticks and guana I created a working system and even implemented it, but I feel that many things can be improved.

I am using TestRail and Java.

At the moment the picture looks like this:

  1. Create cases in the TestRail (test managment system).
  2. Unite cases in to suites.
  3. Write code for every test.
  4. Mark every test with annotation for matching test code and test case from TestRail.
  5. When tests is launched they will create test run for every suite.
  6. Then run tests with run id as argument.
  7. Tests will ask TestRail for list of test cases from this run.
  8. Using reflection they will find all required classes.
  9. Run them via JInit 4.
  10. Send report into TestRail.

I am sure, thats mechanism of test runs with test cases contol already exist, but google only trying to sell me qa automation lectures.

Do you have any suggestions about:

  • toots, that i should use;
  • flow moments, that can be improved.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire