vendredi 9 mars 2018

Hitting maximum of google account logins while trying to test

I'm using Ghost Inspector to run automated tests on a web app. The web app requires login with Google. After some number of test runs per day, Ghost Inspector tests start to fail with the message, "The account has signed in too many times. Try again in a few hours". I can still log into my gmail account and the web app from my computer. But Ghost Inspector uses a proxy machine to run tests and it gets locked out of there for a period of time.

Question: Is there any way to increase the daily allowed logins for a google account? Or perhaps some other work-around for my problem?

Ideally, I would just include the login credentials in the http header (on Ghost Inspector) so I could have a persistent login. But with Google login, that does not appear to be possible.

Thoughts?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire