lundi 9 avril 2018

how to run tests in linux [on hold]

I want to run tests on my program against another program, I have 91 test files, they are named:

(1,1) (1,2) ....... (1,14)
(2,1) (2,2) ....... (2,14)
.
.
.
(14,1) (14,2) ........ (14,14)

without the parentheses

now, lets say my exe file is named my and the other is names his I know I can do my <1,1>my1,1 and this will create a file with my output for the test 1,1 and the file will be called 1,1 I can then do his<1,1>his1,1. and it will create a file with his output called his1,1 my question is where do I go from here, I don't want to do this 90 more times, and then there is no way known to me to check the differences between the two output files, does anyone know how I can do this?? thank you, let me know if there is more information needed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire