lundi 9 avril 2018

Karma.conf.js dir does not exist

I have a project written in Angular and code generator JHipster and I am trying to test it with karma and jasmine. I follow this tutorial: https://www.jhipster.tech/running-tests/

The problem is how to run the tests that I have. I do yarn test firstly like it is described in te tutorial, and then I want to debugg the tests. The tests exist inside onconsup\src\test\javascript\spec and the karma.conf.js in this dir: onconsup\src\test\javascript, and a file karma inside onconsup\node_modules\karma\bin

I do this to run the tests: enter image description here

So the error I get is this that the directory of karma.conf.js does not exist. Don´t know how to solve this problem cause the dir I use seems to be the right one.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire