lundi 1 octobre 2018

Record User Interaction for a Tcl Tk Test Automation

I want to do some tests on our tcl tk application regarding the user interaction. As the application has parts similar to a CAD for which every mouse movement is relevant, I would like to do something like record all events of some user interactions. My goal would be to playback these events laterwards and on every program change to discover potential changes. Or even better to assure the GUI behaves always the same and produces always the same data.

I know, that I can generate some enter motion and button events, but this would not be the same like the thousands of events generated by a real user interaction. But it is very important for me to have exactly these thousands of events.

Is there any possibility to achieve this?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire