mercredi 8 janvier 2020

How can avoid a Javascript Timeout Exception when trying to open new browser window?

I am currently facing the issue that when I run my test cases on a linux server, I receive a Timeout Exception when trying to open a new window with Robot Framework.

I only face this issue when the keyword is run on the server. When trying to reproduce the error locally, It almost never occurs.

The keyword consist of following steps:

Execute Javascript      window.open('')
Get Window Titles
Select Window           title=undefined

The keyword fails whenever it tries to run 'Execute Javascript window.open('')'. the output I receive is as following:

TimeoutException: Message: script timeout (Session info: headless chrome=79.0.3945.79)

I do use this keyword in 3 different test cases that are run in the same suite.

I checked different forums, but I can't really find the same issue as this one.

anyone who can help me out? Thanks!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire